Monday, March 17, 2014

Why?

There are days when I struggle to see the "why?"...
- Why do I get up at 5:30 am?
- Why do I send out the same document that I sent out last week?
- Why do I put on a suit and a tie?
- Why do I ask the same student to pull up his pants?
- Why do I make accommodations for others when I know they won't for me?
- Why should I speak to him when he refuses to acknowledge me?
- Why should I hold that student to high expectations when she has clearly told me she doesn't care with her attitude?
- Why should I invest my time and energy into this when I know my time is running out?
- Why am I constantly going from meeting to meeting?

There are times when I struggle to comprehend the "Why?"...
Then I meditate and the still voice inside replies" why not?"

No comments:

Post a Comment