Monday, November 21, 2011

Forever Self-Made

I pledge to forever be self-made!
I pledge to continue to be ambitious.
I pledge to never become complacent and content with mediocrity.
I pledge to never wait on others to determine my future.
I pledge to move on when others choose to sit idle and accept nothingness as their lot in life.
I pledge to run at full speed only slowing down to replenish my stamina and decipher my next step.
I pledge to seek the ancestors for guidance.
I pledge to learn from my mistakes and the shortcomings of others.
I pledge to define my own path and not let the projections of others determine my fate.
I pledge to seek knowledge and truth until I die.
I pledge to on sleep when necessary for sleep is the cousin of death.
I pledge to fight truth and advocate for justice.
I pledge to love people even if it requires me to love them from afar.
I pledge to forever be self-made!!!

2 comments: